Tuesday 6 October 2009

Ooh I love cosy nights in!

I love this time of year, I love the dark nights, the cold air, the clothes - Just everything about this half of the year! I'm much more of an Autumn/Winter kinda girl not a Spring/Summer kind. I hate being too hot, but I LOVE being cool and getting all snug and warm :)

You simply can not beat being sat at home all snuggly, when it's really dark out, cold, windy and raining, hearing the rain hit the windows and the trees blowing in the wind, your all curled up on the sofa with a nice warm drink and the heating or a fire is on....Ooooh its just the best!

I love seeing houses lit up, and the cosy warm feeling it gives me.

The clothes are the best, nice chunky clothes, that you can layer on and snuggle into. Some nice warm boots and comfy thick socks keeping your toes nice and warm.

You simply can not beat this time of year - I love it
!

0 comments: