Friday 16 October 2009

52 weeks ago!!!

Exactly 52 weeks ago today, I was a heavy overly pregnant lump! Eagerly awaiting the birth of our baby boy!!

I had read lots of old wives tales about how to get labour started as I was getting a bit impatient he he! I was 3 days overdue, and the induction date was looming...

There's lots of different things that are supposed to help bring on labour like hot curry's, walking, Castor oil, pineapple,the list goes on..but I was way too tired to go walking, I really didn't fancy a curry in case it worked and started labour but with a bad tummy... so I had decided to try a bit of pineapple...OK well it was actually quite a lot, I ate that much my mouth burnt....Oops!

That was at around 3pm, the afternoon and evening passed, but still nothing, no contractions, no twinges, nothing!

Little did I know what the next day would bring......

0 comments: