Monday 12 October 2009

His little face....

So one good thing about going to work is getting chance to miss the little man. It honestly makes me appreciate every minute I get with him.

Coming home to a happy smiley little boy who's excited to see us home is something you simply can not beat!

His little face lights up when he sees his Mummy and Daddy peer through the window and he comes crawling towards the door. When we open the door he gets to his knees, and he usually starts clapping and waving, he then raises his arms for one of us to pick him up. I love that moment, those hugs, those kisses, the smell of my boy, his beautiful little smile!

My heart just melts thinking of his gorgeous little face. These moments are ones I will cherish forever, such precious hugs, such precious kisses, such precious times.

0 comments: