Friday 9 October 2009

Yay - The weekend is here!

Well last week I was off work sick :( I was really unwell, in fact all three of us were unwell last week! It was not good! All I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and recover, but the little man was not having any of it! Even though he was ill he was still getting into mischief! Little monkey!
I don't know what it is with babies, but they just seem to be attracted to everything dangerous - like trying to mess with plugs, or plug sockets, or climbing the sofa and trying to dive off! I'm sure the boy thinks he's indestructible! So we spent the whole week chasing around after him, keeping him away from harms way.

Anyway with having a week off work, it meant I had a lot to catch up on at work on Monday. I hate having time off work and trying to get on top of it all! To top it off my team was changing this week, it changed from me managing 2 people to 15, which is just a little bit of a bit of a difference ha! I'm not complaining though! To be honest I've been lucky to have only had 2 people since I returned from mat leave, it's eased me back in nicely.

Despite the busy week, it seems to have gone bloody slow!! It prob didn't help that I kept thinking Monday was Tuesday, which set me back the whole week! Whats that all about? And I did two long shifts this week 7.15am - 6.00pm.

So I'm pooped now, but the weekend is here, the little man is asleep, and I'm just about to enjoy a nice glass of wine :)

I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with the little man and the other half though! It's amazing how much being at work makes me appreciate my time with them more!

0 comments: