Saturday 10 October 2009

Today has been a lovely day with my gorgeous little man and my darling other half.

The other half let me lye in today so I staying in bed till about 9.30 - BLISS!!! It was much needed, I was absolutely shattered yesterday!

Anyway once I got up I started to get ready to take the little man to the park, it looked really sunny so I thought we could go while we had had chance, so off I go to get showered etc - but by the time I had finished getting ready it was 12 noon and it had started raining! TYPICAL!!!!

No - It doesn't usually take me 2.5 hours to get ready, but as I was getting ready I was also cleaning the house as I passed each room!

Gutted - I can't believe its raining just as I have finished getting ready! It was the time to give the little man some dinner anyway so we gave him his dinner and luckily the rain had passed - It only ended up being a short shower :o) So we made it to the park after all. We had fun swinging on the swings, the little man loves the swings lots and giggles his little head off!

After we left the park we nipped to the local supermarket for some bits. I managed to get some wrapping paper too, so I've now managed to wrap the little mans birthday presents - Yay!
I'm sooo excited! Next weekend will be the weekend we celebrate his birthday! I can not wait! I hope next week doesn't go as slow as this week did! And after this week I'm off work for a week!

So lots to look forward too :o)

0 comments: