Wednesday 21 October 2009

The little man is now ONE!!!

Boy what a busy few days we have had!

It was the little mans first birthday on Monday, and the other half's birthday yesterday so we have been busy celebrating :)

I still can't believe a whole year has passed since the little man entered the world!

On Saturday we had a little tea party at our house with a few bits to eat, nothing too much, there were 5 children and 5 adults, I put on a spread of some butties, fruit, salad, crisps, drinks, cake etc..Then after we had eaten we headed off to the local soft play where the kids had a play (an the adults too he he) It was good fun, and the kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

The little man was so over excited when we got home bless him, took him ages to wind down.

The next day we went out for a meal with some of my family which was really nice as some of them hadn't seen the little man since he was a few months old. Then Monday (The Little Mans Birthday) we had my Mum and little sis come over, and he opened all his presents!

OMG you would not believe how many pressies he had in total, he got so much from everyone! He's such a lucky little boy! It took us about 2 hours open them! (we did have a dinner break in between though)

When I first brought him down from his nap and showed him all the pressies he cried, bless him, he didn't have a clue what was going on, but he soon got stuck in :o) He got some really nice gifts! Myself and the other half have had such fun playing with them...oh and of course the little man too...he he!

It seems to have gone by in a flash, but I'm totally worn out now! I'm very much looking forward to chilling with my little man tomorrow.

......So, my baby boy is now a one year old, and not so much of a baby anymore, he's taking more and more steps each day so I guess we're now into toddler hood?....

Anyway I thought I'd share a link to a montage that I made - Enjoy :o)

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=83d16ea941008451af3f14&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

0 comments: