Wednesday 7 October 2009

It's Birthday Time!!!!!! Woooohoooo!!!!

OMG - October is such a busy month birthday wise for us! Seriously! Just look at the list of birthdays we have this month!

9th October - My Dads birthday

9th October - My Nana's birthday

9th October - The other half's cousins birthday

11th October - MY BIRTHDAY - WOOOHOOO

13th October - One of my close friends birthday and her little daughters birthday is the same day.

18th October - Our nieces birthday

19th October - THE LITTLE MANS 1ST BIRTHDAY - WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!

20th October - THE OTHER HALF'S BIRTHDAY - WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

30th October - My Aunties birthday

So we have lots of celebrating going on this month :o) it's all very exciting!

But the one I'm most looking forward to is my little mans!!! OMG he's going to one!!!

I honestly can not believe how quick the last year has gone, or the last 20 months for that matter! It only feels like yesterday I did the pregnancy test! I know every Mummy probably says the same thing, at every birthday, but it really has flown by!

Then once this month is out the way I'll be getting all prepared for the festive season! OOOHH I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!! Its soooo exciting and Happy :o)

Anyway I best go! Got lots of pressy wrapping to do.......

0 comments: