Monday 31 August 2009

Urgh.......That feeling.....

Come on.....You know the one I mean! I'm positive I'm not the only one who feels it!

It usually comes on a Sunday evening, when you know you have to start getting prepared for the working week ahead!
The working week doesn't start on a Monday morning, it starts on Sunday, preparing lunches, ironing work clothes etc,etc...

Every week the same feeling of sadness hits me, and the same question gets asked...why oh why can't weekends be longer?

Well, this weekend was longer due to the bank holiday, which was fab! 3 day weekends are the way forward! You actually feel like you've had a sufficient break from work, you get chance to do things, see family - as well a fitting in a lazy day he he... Well that's what we did :o)

But now I have that sad feeling again, only it's on a Monday rather than a Sunday because of the bank holiday, and because I've had longer away from the work place 'that feeling' is a whole lot worse!

Urgh! Work!.........Can't I just stay at home with the little man? Please?

.....No!

OK - its a silly question, I know! I need to work, bills need paying... Blah, blah, Blah!

Gone are the days of me lounging about with the little man, not needing to set the alarm for the next day....

Anyway, I know 'that feeling' will go once I'm in work! Plus it's a nice short week now! I just wish I didn't get that feeling every week!

0 comments: