Wednesday 12 August 2009

Lets end the day on a high :)

Well I don't like to leave my blog feeling a bit low, and I hate to end the day feeling sad, so lets end it on a high :o)

Yes, I may feel guilty leaving my son to go to work, but lets face it, I'm doing it for good reasons! I am doing it to make our life comfortable! I can't think of anything I'd hate more than us having to stress about money because I'm not working, with me working full time we eliminate some stress from our lives....

The time I do get with the little man really is so precious, and I appreciate every minute I do get to spend with him! Seeing him smiling and happy when I come home from work is enough to make make me the happiest girl ever... well that and the fact I have an amazing future hubby to be!

I have a good life, we are a happy little family, we are healthy and we have each other! What more could I honestly want!

I mean lets be honest, I'm not the first Mum to have gone back to work full time, and I certainly will not be the last!

If I wasn't feeling guilty about this, then I'm positive there would be something else to feel guilty about!

That's parenthood and I wouldn't change it for the world! x

0 comments: