Tuesday 25 August 2009

Motherly Love!

Becoming a Mother has been the most amazing,wonderful thing to have happened to me! I feel complete now I have my little boy.

Sometimes when I look at him it actually hurts because of how much love I feel for him.....

Here is a small selection of things I love about the little man.

  • I love to watch him play, and watch how he studies his toys or get excited when he throws a ball.
  • I love seeing his proud smile when he has done something for the first time.
  • I love it how he always has a quick glance at Mummy and Daddy to check we are still there.
  • I love it when I give him his bottle in the morning, hes still half asleep, just snuggled up in my arms.
  • I love how he understands certain words and now kisses and waves when asked. He also gives cuddles now too but not when asked, just when he wants one.
  • I love the scent of my beautiful little boy, I wish I could capture it and bottle it.
  • I love that when hes told no, he gives us his cutie pie face and a kiss (he knows how to get us round his little finger already he he)
  • I love seeing his gorgeous smile when I go to get him from his nap, or when I come in from work.
  • I love to watch him sleep and him looking so peaceful.
  • I love to hear him giggling his head little head off.
  • I love the way he pats his mouth to make the cute 'ow ow ow' sound

I could honestly go on forever and ever, as I'm sure is the same for most parents.

Everyday I feel truly truly blessed to have been given such a little miracle, he has changed me and my life in such a good way! I now have totally different priorities, and I have a totally different outlook on life.
I'm also truly grateful for each and every minute I get to spend with him.

I thank you - My dearest other half for our gorgeous little boy, I feel such a lucky lady to have you both in my life.

LOVE YOU BOTH XXX

0 comments: