Wednesday 16 September 2009

My Clever Little Man :o)

I'm such a proud Mummy, the little man has achieved another milestone - YAY!!!!

So far he can

  • Roll Over
  • Sit Up
  • Crawl
  • Pull himself up to standing
  • Climb on to the sofas
  • Climb the stairs
  • Wave
  • Clap
  • Walk whilst holding onto something (cruising)
  • Stand alone
  • He has 16 teeth!!!!!
  • He can say Dada, Baba and sort of says hiya (still no mama! Humph!)

There is prob some more, and then today he added walking to the list!!!!

The other half and I finished work early today, so we have just been relaxing for the afternoon with the little man....

It's funny - Just before My Mum left today I said to her I reckon the little man will be walking and saying Mama when you see him again next Tuesday, and I'm feeling so proud to say hes taken 4 unaided steps, which he has done a few time now this afternoon :o) I'm so pleased!

He was just walking along the sofa, the other half was sat on the rug and held his arms out for the little man, and the little man walked to him!!! We were both so shocked, excited and pleased that we were both around to see our precious little boys first steps!!!

I was so worried I would miss milestones like this with working full time, but I saw it all!!

Very proud Mummy moment!

I wonder if he will end up saying Mama too?? If he does then I'll be doing the lottery for sure ha ha ha!

0 comments: